In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of the 11th of July on Service for Electronic Commerce and the Information Society (LSSI) and the related legislation for the sector, you are hereby advised of the following legal aspects:
CORPORACIÓN EMPRESARIAL ALTRA S.L. is legally responsible for this website
Contact address: Parque Tecnológico de Andalucía - C/ Marie Curie, 21. 29590 Málaga (Spain) Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel.: 902400445. VAT number: (CIF): B 92611102 Registered in the Malaga Commercial Register, Volume 3745, Book 2656, Page 140, Sheet MA-75590, Registration 4.
- Prior Considerations These legal terms and conditions regulate the legally permitted use of the site having the URL http://www.altracorporacion.es, which is owned by CORPORACIÓN EMPRESARIAL ALTRA S.L.
- PIntellectual and Industrial Property The texts, images, logos, distinctive marks, sounds, animations, videos, source code and other content included in this website are either the property of the website owner or, where relevant, the website owner has the right to use them, and as such they are works protected by intellectual and industrial property legislation currently in force. Any total or partial transmission, distribution, reproduction or storage, of the content of this website, without the owner’s prior and express consent, is expressly prohibited. Notwithstanding the foregoing, users may reproduce or store the content of the website exclusively for their personal use, provided that the elements reproduced are not later assigned to third parties or installed in a server connected to the Internet or to a local network; the reproduction of the content or components of this website for profit or commercial purposes is expressly and totally prohibited.
- Conditions of Access. These general terms and conditions regulate access to, and use of, the http://www.altracorporacion.es website, which the owner makes available free of charge to Internet users. Access to the website implies unreserved acceptance of these terms and conditions. The use of certain services will also be governed by the specific conditions laid down in each case; the mere use of these services shall be understood to imply acceptance of these specific conditions for the said services.
CORPORACIÓN EMPRESARIAL ALTRA S.L. reserves the right to change and update the information on the website, its configuration and presentation, and the conditions of access, at any time and without prior notice. The company responsible for the website does not guarantee that the website is up-to-date, or that there will be no interruptions or errors in accessing the website or its content. The owner of the website shall not be liable for any consequence or damages that may arise from the use of the information on the website without his consent.
CORPORACIÓN EMPRESARIAL ALTRA S.L. and the user, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the city of Malaga (Spain) for any controversy that may arise from access to, or use of, the website.
NOTAS ADICIONALES: If you consider that any component of this website contravenes any legislation currently in force, please contact CORPORACIÓN EMPRESARIAL ALTRA S.L., and your query or complaint will be attended to immediately. CORPORACIÓN EMPRESARIAL ALTRA S.L. does not contract, sell or purchase electronically through this website.
CLAUSE ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of the 13th of December on the Protection of Personal Data, you are informed that the personal data you provide will be used to respond to your request for information.
The user declares that the data provided in the forms on this website are true and consents that his personal data and/or any other data provided will be manually or automatically processed.
The files in which the data are stored are the property of CORPORACIÓN EMPRESARIAL ALTRA S.L. and are for the purpose of providing the services requested by correctly identifying the users requesting services through www.altracorporacion.es and tailoring the required services to their needs. The said data may also be used for statistical studies of the registered users which will make it possible to design improvements to the services provided, and to manage basic website administration tasks.
The user recognises and accepts that CORPORACIÓN EMPRESARIAL ALTRA S.L. may retain the information and reveal it or make it available to third parties on the website, provided that:
- It is required by the competent bodies and authorities.
- It is necessary in order to comply with the General Terms or Specific Conditions.
- It is appropriate or necessary in order to respond to complaints of violations or infringements of rights.
CORPORACIÓN EMPRESARIAL ALTRA S.L. reserves the right to change its data protection policy at any time in order to adapt it to new legislation and to comply with the same, having previously announced on the website any changes made, giving sufficient notice before they take effect.
With respect to the personal information obtained, the user may exercise in writing the right to access the data, to correct the data, to object to it, and to request its cancellation, in accordance with Law 15/1999, of the 13th of December on the Protection of Personal Data, and any complementary legislation.
In order to do so, the user must send a signed request, in writing, to the Communication Department, CORPORACIÓN EMPRESARIAL ALTRA S.L., Parque Tecnológico de Andalucía C/ Marie Curie nº 21, 29590 Malaga. This request must contain the following data: name and address of the user, address for the purpose of communications, photocopy of ID Card or Passport, and specifications of the request. If the request is made by a representative, this relationship must be reliably documented.
CORPORACIÓN EMPRESARIAL ALTRA S.L. has taken and will take all the technical and organisational measures to ensure security which are obligatory under legislation currently in force and which conform to the existing quality standards for the sector, in order to provide the highest guarantee of communications security and confidentiality. CORPORACIÓN EMPRESARIAL ALTRA S.L. ensures that there are checks and controls in place to prevent breaches of security or other negative consequences, by adopting the most appropriate organisational measures and technical procedures in order to minimise these risks. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user recognises and accepts that Internet security measures are not unassailable. The networks used for the Internet are not secure, and any communication sent by this means may be intercepted or modified by unauthorised persons. CORPORACIÓN EMPRESARIAL ALTRA S.L. cannot therefore guarantee full privacy and security in the use of the Website and its contents and/or services, and, specifically, it cannot ensure that unauthorised persons cannot have knowledge of the type, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of the use made of the Website and its contents and/or services by the users.
The user authorises the said data to be communicated or transferred to the Altra Corporate Group and its Companies if the contracted products or services must be provided in collaboration with any of the companies in the Group, and also to inform the user of products and/or services related to those which he has requested or that may be of interest to him. In compliance with the provisions of the Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data, the companies in the Altra Group to which personal data may be transferred are listed:
|AIRZONE CLIMA SL||Zone system|
|ATRIA S.A.||Thermal Solar Energy|
|AT HOME S.L.||Residential Automation|
|EVITA S.L.||Health Services and Solutions|
Before your data is transferred, the user will be informed of this circumstance in the data collection forms, with the information identifying the third party to whom the data will be transferred, the type of activity the said third party undertakes and the purpose of the transfer, giving the user the option of objecting to our carrying out the said data transfer.